Instructions for the Adventurous
- Suck the theme down to your computer. It’s waiting for you at the link above.
- Jump to your Tumblr Dashboard and click the “Customize” link.
- Select the “Theme” tab
- Click on the “Use custom HTML” link.
- The screen will change to show you the actual source code for your current theme. Delete all of it.
- Copy all the text from the downloaded theme file and paste it into the white text area.
- If the colors look all wrong, click on the Appearance tab and then click on Reset default colors.
- Click the “Save changes” button
Rob Boylan created this theme. Problems or praise? Let him know at [ rjboylan ] at [ gmail ] dot [ com ].